Thursday 2 February 2017

First things first

Hoodie - Off White
Jeans - Represent
Shoes - Raf Simons x Stan Smiths

To start off my fashion blog, I decided to give you a little taste of my style to give an idea of what my future posts will consist of. 


I like to mix in high-end pieces with underground streetwear brands. I like my style to look effortless yet put together. Comfy streetwear fashion is the look I usually go for on a day to day basis. 


My style can vary, I like wearing subtle all black/neutral colours but I also like wearing bold vivid colours simply depending on how I feel. I like to experiment with my style, trying out different trends and incorporating it to my taste. This is one of the reasons I have made this blog to share this with everyone and maybe encourage them to try new styles and trends that they may like.

No comments:

Post a Comment