Thursday 23 February 2017

Uptown

Tee - Asos
Jeans - Etto Boutique
Sneakers - Adidas Stan Smith

This picture was taken in my recent visit to Spain.

I styled this yellow flannel with a floral navy tee and some black tapered jeans. The colour of this flannel gives of quite a summery vibe which is what I was going for. Neutral colours go well with this flannel as it is very bright. Too much colour can make you look like a walking rainbow.

Other ways to dress this flannel could be by wearing it over a hoodie. I previously styled this outfit with a black hoodie and black jeans which also looked great.

Spain has a vibrant feel in terms of their fashion sense. Everything is very colourful and full of floral prints which I admire.

I find it fascinating that a persons fashion sense can change by visiting different countries and absorbing different cultures. I like to take inspiration from different countries I visit. I found that the fashion sense in Italy is quite subtle, yet still looks elegant.

Let me know what you think about this outfit in the comments below.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I love your blog, I think it is amazing and I love your dress sense. I haven't seen anyone post on your blog before so I think I am your no1 fan

    ReplyDelete