Friday 3 February 2017

Thats not me

Coat - Asos
Jumper - Selected Homme
Jeans - Asos
Sneakers - Jordan Bred 1's

This picture was taken for a model agency I was applying for. The main reason I wanted this job was so I could network with people in the fashion industry. I got the job, however I quickly learned modelling was not for me as I wasn't keen on the types of photographs that I would have to take and knew it wasn't the right career path for me. 
Also, for this job, I would need to travel back and forth to Manchester. This would be hard as at this moment I was in the middle of my year abroad. During my year abroad, I travelled to almost 30 different cities. I was in a different city almost every week! I was very grateful for this opportunity as it gave me a chance to see different cultures and iconic places which I have always been interested in. Whilst I was in these cities I got to see how people from different countries dress and the trends and styles they have which gave me a chance to broaden my own personal style. 

This picture was taken in Neu Isenburg, a town on the outskirts of Frankfurt, Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment